9/13/2012

AND ALL THE PUZZLE MANY NEVER NEXT TO YOU!






 We're under pressure, 7billion people in the world trying to fit in Keep it together, smile on your face even though your heart is frowning, but hey now, you know, girl, we both know it's a cruel world, but I will take my chances

As long as you love me, we could be starving, we could be homeless, we could be broke as long as you love me I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold As long as you love, love, love, love me As long as you love, love, love, love me

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams, girl I'll be your Hova You can be my Destiny's Child on the scene girl So don't stress, don't cry, we don't need no wings to fly   Just take my hand! 



as long as u love me

3 Kommentare:

  1. boar die nägel hast du voll schön hingekiregt :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Ich ♥ das Hemd! Ich wusste gar nicht, dass cleptomanicx auch solche Hemden hat ?!
    liebste Grüße, Tani

    AntwortenLöschen